Sunday 2 September 2012

Military Me

I don't know about you, but I just love this Autumns modern twist on military - a look that should always be kept authentic. Whether it be coats served in size-up proportions in camouflage, or just plain khaki, emblazoned with brassy buttons , a badge or even spiked with studs. This style is definitely catwalk-worthy.

Here are a few pieces that are definitely on my wish list:


Topshop, £75.

River Island, £55.

River Island, £55.

Topshop, £45. 
Topshop, £65.





Topshop, £20.
Topshop, £22.


Topshop, £35.


To be accessorised with...




Topshop, £35.









Topshop, £15.






2 comments:

  1. I Loving the military trend right now as you can tell from my jacket on my newest blog post ;)

    Thanks for your lovely comment, good luck with this blogging malarky, keep in touch, following back :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got a leather sleeve, khaki jacket from New Look kids section. I absolutely love it! I am now following you. Would love you to check out my blog. Naomi xx

    ReplyDelete