Sunday 23 September 2012

Festival Of Vintage at Epsom Downs Racecourse

 Throughout the summer I've been involved in a very exciting venture, organising a vintage fashion show, which took place at Epsom's Festival of Vintage today. Everyone was involved in some way or other. My sister and friends looked fab and were modelling looks from the 40s and 50s, my boyfriend helped with the music and friends and family came to watch the show,  as well as to scour the various stalls and rails for any vintage gems. There was so much going on at the festival dancing lessons, make-do and mend workshops, vintage tea rooms, you could even go to a vintage salon and have a classic vintage-style hairdo. I couldn't think of a better way to spend an otherwise boring Sunday afternoon. 

Here are some photos I took whilst I was there...
















Ox

No comments:

Post a Comment