Friday 14 September 2012

LFW Day 1

On my way to LFW

So today I ventured to The Freemasons Hall to watch new talent march down the catwalk. The 3 SS13 shows I attended were Krystof Stroznya, Timur Kim and Zeynep Tonsun. All of the Spring/Summer collections made me gaze in awe at the beautiful clothes and envy the super-slim models with legs longer than I could ever wish for. But I have to say there was one collection that really stood out for me and that was Zeynep Tonsun's. The collection showcased  the elegance of riding a majestic horse, with a glamorous edge.
The collections highlight's were the night in shining Armour styled silver riding hat piece with a smattering of silver pins, creating a glittering veil.


(I will add the image shortly)

~I met Lydia from The Only Way Is Essex~



After attending the Krystof Stroznya show. 

I also wandered around the Designer Exhibition where I was given the best business card ever by designer Taeseok Kang...





That's right...it is a gold plated nipple. I was given two and intend on sporting the quirky numbers at some point in the near future. 

There were also some more gorgeous collections to look at...




Taesok Kang's SS13 handbag collection which consists of a real  human hair wig  and gold nipples.


I also did some LFW street style scouting and this fashionable bunch caught my eye:









Plus...  I was style scouted myself and even though it's not my best photo in the world, I'm chuffed.


Overall, it has been an amazing and eventful day, looking forward to seeing what tomorrow has to offer.

Ox

No comments:

Post a Comment