Friday 21 September 2012

Day to Night Wear

Unfortunately for a shopaholic, fashion-obsessed girl like me , along with being a poor student, I can't always buy everything that I want to. Meaning I quite often have to think of ways to wear the same outfit twice, but changing it up a bit  with a different accessory, hairstyle make-up or jacket to suit the time of day, 

Here are my yesterdays outfits from day to night...

Daywear: 
(Lace top from H&M and Blue Skinny jeans from Topshop)



...
 Eveningwear:
(Black Pleather Jacket from Primark, the same lace top from H&M, Black skater style skirt from Topshop, Black tights from H&M , Camouflage studded flats from Zara, the ring is one I found in my room and I painted my nails in Deliciously Dark by Rimmel with a half coat of Radiant glitter polish by Revlon.)




No comments:

Post a Comment