Tuesday 11 September 2012

Out of this world...

This is just a quick post to say I'm very sorry for the lack of posts over these past few days, but I have a genuine excuse this time. I've been at 'Bestival' festival and it really did live up to its name in being the best festival I have been to so far. I saw some of the best performances ever. Florence and the Machine, The XX, Ben Howard and New Order to name a few and they were all absolutely breath taking. The glorious sunshine was just the cherry on top.

  Not to mention, I had the great privilege of  wandering  the festival free and artist-style due to my lovely boyfriend, whose band 'Naked Indians' were playing at the Psychedelic Worm Tent. Take a peak at their music on : http://www.facebook.com/NkdIndiansIOW. I know I'm probably biased, but the 4-piece indie band put on an amazing performance at Bestival and are definitely worth listening to.
Naked Indians at Bestival 2012.



I also took lots of wonderful straight-ups of festival-goers in their festival attire which I will be posting on here tomorrow and will be featuring on one of the fashion blogs I've recently been writing for called: handbagfairy.co.uk - so watch out for my writing on there weekly.

Ox



No comments:

Post a Comment