Monday 12 November 2012

SHAVATA: THE EYEBROW EXPERT ARTICLE FOR MILK AND HONEY


SHAVATA ‘THE EYEBROW EXPERT’

On Wednesday 7 November 2012, I experienced an evening of threading, waxing and tweezing at the Shavata Brow Studio located in Harrods and was left in the trusted hands of the leading lady herself, Shavata. I was soon to have my brows reshaped and transformed. Having been in the industry for 25 years, Shavata is THE go to person when brows are concerned, as you can imagine I felt extremely privileged.
Having had my brows  threaded in the past,  I knew what to expect in terms of pain. It’s a process where by a thin cotton thread specially designed for threading is doubled and then twisted, gliding over the areas of unwanted hair, plucking the eyebrow far deeper than a pair of tweezers, at follicle level. I’d never had them waxed, so this was a whole new experience for me, a hot wax combination was poured thinly across my skin, a strip was placed over the wax and then pealed off quickly in the opposition direction of the hair growth for maximum effect, any straying hairs were then plucked away.
 
Known as the “authority on eyebrows” Shavata’s 3 step method is nothing but the best. Having recently re-shaped X Factor’s contestants eyebrows, I knew that I could trust her with my brows. Combining all 3 ways to trim your brows from using the Indian tradition of threading to plucking the finer strands with her newly launched tweezers, Shavata brings  you the finest arch and brow shape possible.
 I could not have been happier with the end result, sharp, refined and not a stray hair in sight -totally worth the soon forgotten pain. I shall definitely be paying another visit.
Visit here to take a peak at more of  Shavata’s fabulous treatments…
Written By Olivia Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment