Monday 11 March 2013

PHILLIP KINGSLEY SOFT AND SHINY JET SET PRODUCT REVIEW


HAIR REVIEW: PHILLIP KINGSLEY

 Of course I’d heard of Phillip Kingsley’s leading hair products,  but  never once  had the chance to try them out myself. So i was really very excited  to do so when I received my Soft and Shine Jet Set – a collection that is intended to provide you with all of your Phillip Kingsley favourites. Perfect!
IMG_1459
They call it “Fitness training for your hair” The Soft and Shiny Jet Set is suitable for medium textured hair, the set included a moisture balancing shampoo, moisture balancing conditioner and three elasticizer sachets.
IMG_1460
I followed the instructions and used the elasticiser, which a pre-shampoo, scentless treatment. I applied the treatment onto wet hair, which I had already divided into sections, using a fine-tooth comb. This treatment promises to add manageability, elasticity, bounce and shine to your locks. i left this in for 10-20 minutes and then proceeded to use the Phillip Kingsley shampoo and conditioner which had the most exquisite, natural and fresh aroma.
IMG_1458
I was wowed by the effects, layer upon layer my coloured hair looked more enhanced,  voluminous, and more amazingly felt so silky to touch. My hair-straightener frazzled, colour treated hair was no longer like candy floss, but ultra glossy and oh so glamorous.
softndshiny phillip kinglsye jet set
 By Olivia Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment