Thursday 5 September 2013

Second Part Of The Trip: Penang, Malaysia

Here are some photos from the second part of my trip to Malaysia where me and my family ventured to the beautiful, tropical island of Penang. A much more relaxing part of the holiday where we chilled on gorgeous beaches whilst sipping on a chilled Tiger beer or Mojito and topping up our tans, ate out at restaurants and explored the night markets. 

One day however, I managed to conquer a huge fear of mine - heights. I went parasailing over and above the sea and mountains in Penang and I am very chuffed to say - I didn't find the experience as terrifying as I had imagined. In fact it wasn't scary at all. It was an experience that I will never EVER forget - the view was absolutely incredible and it is something I have always wanted to give a try but never quite had the courage to. 

Looking back on the holiday as a whole now that I am back home I can definitely say that it was a very memorable trip and would recommend that everyone takes a venture to the Far East - yes it is expensive flying out there (but book your flights early to save the cash monies) but when you're out there the food is delicious, the clothes are beautifully stylish, the scenery is the most exquisite, untouched and natural thing yo'll ever feast your eyes on and the unbelievable part is: it is ridiculously CHEAP. I'm hoping to to go to somewhere like Vietnam or Cambodia next year with friends - I simply can't get enough of travelling. It truly is enlightening. 









1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a fantastic time. Looks like my boyfriend would love it there as he's mad about fishing haha.

    I love your blog. Started following on GFC and G+.
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog, would love it if you had a look ;) xx

    http://glamourtricks.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/pink-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete