Monday 12 August 2013

ATELIER PARIS STARSHINE LIPS


REVIEW: ATELIER PARIS, STARSHINE LIPGLOSS

Atelier Paris is a makeup brand that I will definitely be trying more of. With the world’s leading make-up artists already huge fans of the range I was keen to see how their much-applauded lipgloss looked when applied on my lips. Known for its pigmented colour formulas and ultra-shine lipglosses which provide nutrients for the lips I was excited to try the Starshine lipgloss, £13.50 from the collection.
 Atelier Paris
 In a sleek and slender bottle it is all so clear as to why this gloss goes by the name ‘Starshine.’It’s a dazzling sensation, smells sweet like sugar and leaves your pout with a natural glowing shine. Just made for that special occasion or those evening cocktails.
Atelier Paris
I’m not always that impressed by the often dreaded lipgloss as they are usually too tacky, stick to your hair like moths to a flame or look far too shimmery for my liking. But this gloss is the best of all kind – it’s soft on the lips like a gentle balm, has versatility as it looks great over a block colour matte lipstick or just on its own and is the final touch you need to your glamorous evening make-up. It certainly doesn’t disappoint.
By Olivia Todd

2 comments:

  1. These look lovely! I'm also a bit weary about lipglosses because of the 'stickiness' of some of them so I'm glad this one is good!

    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color on you! I will have to try these out. I'm always looking for a good quality lip gloss that isn't sticky!!! So beautiful girl! I'm your newest follower (#41); thank you SO much for following me, doll! Your blog is great!

    XOXO
    Ashley
    ashleyspassionforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete