Monday 2 January 2012

Health Resolutions

After weeks of indulging in sweet, sickly and fatening food, I feel it's time for a detox, not to mention a  trip to the gym. I don't know about you but over the Christmas holidays, when it comes to healthy eating and exercise, I've been seriously slacking. As enjoyable as it was, it's the new year and I've promised to give myself a huge health KICK. Afterall, I want to be looking my best for the new Spring/Summer 2012 fashion.

As expected, we are seeing the nautical look feature again in this year's SS fashion, but with a creative twist - "Sea Chic."

This is not the usual navy blue, striped sailor look. It's an under-water style. Chanel's "Under-water world" collaboration on the catwalk, shows gorgeous layers of floaty chiffon in colours of blue, coral and  sea green, teamed with white jackets and gorgeous Chanel flats.

It's oh so glamorous and taken nautical fashion onto a whole new level. I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment